ADJ 3D Vision Plus
ADJ 3D Vision Plus is a hexagonal shaped LED panel with stunning 3D visual effects when used in multiples. Designed for nightclubs, lounges, bars, entertainment centers, stages and mobile entertainers.
Availability: In stock
ADJ 3D Vision Plus is a hexagonal shaped LED panel with stunning 3D visual effects when used in multiples. Designed for nightclubs, lounges, bars, entertainment centers, stages and mobile entertainers. The 3D Vision Plus has a 4-Button menu system with a digital display. It may be controllable via DMX using a DMX to RJ45 adapter. It can also be used with EZ Kling interface for Artnet and KlingNet, LED Master control. Link multiple panels together via powerCon input/output with RJ45 ports for data linking. Panels lock together with an easy to use quick release panel lock. Rigging bars are also available for dead hang installation (M10 thread on the rear for a Pro Clamp so units can easily be fastened to truss or 2-inch pipe).
Measuring 15.8” x 15.8” (400mm x 400mm), the face of each 3D Vision Plus panel is covered with a frosted white acrylic panel which diffuses the light from the 72 3-in-1 RGB LEDs beneath. This creates an even spread of light within each of the three sections and gives the 3D vision a wide 180-degree viewing angle.
Thanks to the 3D Vision Plus’ modular design, panels can be used in isolation or linked together at any of their six sides. This means that large 3D-effect LED surfaces can be created in unlimited shapes and configurations. For example, you could use a single line of panels attached to the front of a truss pillar to spice up a stage set, while a matrix of panels could be used to create an impressive backdrop.
• 72 Pieces 3-in-1 RGB LEDs
• Beam Angle: 180 Degrees
• Distinctive hexagonal-shaped LED panel is divided into three separate sections in a way that gives it a unique three-dimensional appearance.
• Safety hook on rear panel
• M10 thread on rear panel to connect a clamp to secure to a pipe
• Wall mount slots on rear panel
• 3 Operating Modes: Sound Active Mode (with Sound Sensitivity Adjustment), Auto Run Mode (16 Programs with Speed Adjustment), DMX Control
• 3 DMX Channel Modes: 3, 9, and 13 Channel Mode
• Master/Slave Set Up
• 4-Button Menu with Digital Display
• powerCON In/Out to daisy chain power
• RJ45 In/Out DMX protocol
• Input Voltage: AC 100-250V, 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWXH): 3.16” x 15.93” x 13.80” / 80.5 x 404.7 x 350.7 mm
• Weight: 6 lbs./ 2.74Kgs.
• ETL, ETLC, CE
Accessories (sold separately):
• 3D Vision PL: Metal panel brackets used to lock 3D Vision Plus panels together
• 3D Vision RB1: Metal rigging bar
• PLC3: 3-foot powerCON power link cables
• MPC10: powerCon power cord
• myDMX 3.0: DMX control software
• ACRJ453PFM: RJ45 to 3-pin male DMX adapter
Main power cable sold separately
3D VISION ACCESSORIES:
• myDMX 2.1: DMX Control Software
• ACRJ453PFM: RJ45 to 3-pin male XLR DMX
• 3D Vision Encoder (3DV125): Sets DMX channels for 3D Vision panels
• 3D Vision Quick Release Panel Lock (3DV175)
• 3D Vision Rigging Bar (3DV149)
• powerCon 3-foot power link cable (PLC3)
• RJ45-3 (NET403): 3-foot RJ45 to RJ45 Cable
• RJ45-6 (NET456): 6-foot RJ45 to RJ45 Cable
• RJ45-10 (NET510): 10-foot RJ45 to RJ45 Cable
• Pro Clamp